Monday, February 15, 2010

Well... Update.... from like two years haha....

Of what i can remember atleast........

Well lets see....Where to start

Kendra left..... I miss her soo much.... Even tho i fucked up an didnt have an effort to un shove my self outta the stupid EX boyfriends ass long enough to come see her before she left....Umm...I have had like 5 jobs.... fucked them all up.... Got my self a nice car.... lost my job and then lost the car... and now its a pieace of shit....Uncle died =(.... Uhh Moved to mansfield awhile ago.... An then moved to Galeton..... STayed in Galeton for a long ass time.... RAy and I got a appartment together.... an of coarse im the one that got the job and paid the bills.... Got a fine for fishing without a liscents haha. Uhh... Got kicked out and was homeless for about a month... lived in someones shed.. yea that sucked.... RAy went back to jail... I left his stupid ass once and for all.... and umm yea been at my moms trying to fix my life... get my ged.... get a new job...blah blah blah lol

But on another note.... I did find a new boyfriend =) Im starting to fall in love with him..
Even tho two mounths ago i was DONE WITH RELATIONSHIPS haha
12-18-09<3

Uhh.... had an interview today.... soo on that note... im happy.... and this is the end of this blog....

Ohh gonna work on blogging more haha

No comments: