Monday, February 12, 2007

~ME~-awwwz look how cute muh dogg is while hes lettin me hold him :D
~!Richie!~ : yea he is just like u ur cute

~!Richie!:soo wat r u doin hun??
~ME~:nothing chillin... and thinking bout stuff u??
~!Richie!~: oo nothing chillin and thinkin too..... wat r u thinkin bout??
~ME~:nothing just stuff from the past :(
~!Richie!~:do i have ne thing to do with it??
~ME~:i dont know i aint going to start complaining cause then i'll just get all BLAH
~!Richie!~: i know u problly won't beleave me but i do miss u
~ME~:i miss u too somtimez <33



NOW WAT I WANT TO KNOW IS IF HE MEANT IT??? CAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE ME SMILE :D






tis him.. not the best pic... REALLY REALLY old one.... and he dont loook like such a fag ne more... haha <33 him

1 comment:

Kendra4206969 said...

awwwwww thats to cute <33

I think he meant it....but idk with the stories i've heard about rich..... im not jumpin to conclusions!! <33 I love youz